Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Spring 2016 is now available!

Fall midterms are barely here but it is time to think about spring!  CCJS students at USG will all register on November 12, 2015.  The spring schedule of classes for CCJS students at USG is posted below.  BEFORE you can register please do the following:

  1. Check your registration time and check for any blocks on testudo. Any unresolved blocks will prevent you from registering
  2. Schedule an advising appointment with me.  Email me at wstickle@umd.edu with the following information:
    • First and Last Name
    • UID
    • Several dates and times you are available to meet.  I will try to accommodate you the best I can.  ***I will only respond to students who include all of this information!

No comments:

Post a Comment