The Department of Homeland Security is seeking Students and Recent Graduates for job opportunities in Human Resources, Finance, Readiness, Security and Acquisition. The department is excited to offer this unique opportunity to recruit and hire the best and brightest among the Nation’s students and recent graduates. The DHS Pathfinder Hiring Event will use the U.S. Office of Personnel Management’s Pathways Programs to recruit qualified candidates.
The following announcements are open for students and recent graduates:
1. Student Trainee (Human Resources), GS-0299-4/5. Apply at USAJOBS.
2. Human Resources Specialist, GS-0201-7/9/11. Apply at USAJOBS.
3. Student Trainee (Administration and Programs), GS-0399-4/5. Apply at USAJOBS.
4. Administrative Specialist, GS-0301-7/9/11. Apply at USAJOBS.
5. Student Trainee (Financial Management), GS-0599-4/5. Apply at USAJOBS.
6. Financial Management Specialist, GS-501-7/9/11. Apply at USAJOBS.
7. Security Specialist, GS-0080-9/11/12. Apply at USAJOBS.
If you would like to be considered for any of these positions, submit a complete application package to USAJOBS, which includes a resume, occupational questionnaire, and other pertinent information (e.g., SF 50, DD 214). See each announcement for specific closing date information. You may apply to multiple announcements.
The department is also offering the following opportunities in Acquisitions and Contracting, using a direct hire authority. Direct hire authority permits agencies to hire individuals in an expedited manner by making an employment offers on the spot.
1. Contract Specialist, GS-1102-9/11/12/13. Apply at USAJOBS.