Alumni are waiting to talk with YOU! Make the most of your Summer Break by connecting with professionals in your field of interest.
There are 700+ alumni available to help you learn about your field(s) of interest, review your resume, or conduct a mock interview in the brand new UMD Alumni Advisor Network. Criminology and Criminal Justice students, check out this sample list of alumni ready to connect with you in the UMD Alumni Advisor Network.
- Attorney at Law, Voight, P.A.
- Consultant, Intelligence Analyst
- Consultant/ Intelligence Analyst, T-Rex Corporation
- Correctional Officer, Washington State Department of Correction
- Counterterrorism Intelligence Analyst, SRA International
- Foreign Service Officer, U.S. Department of State
- J.D. Candidate, Harvard Law School
- Judicial Extern, The Honorable Arthur Spatt
- Management Analyst, Federal Government Agency
- Master Police Officer, Arlington County Police Department
- National Security, U.S. Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Paralegal, Hogan Lovells
- Paralegal, Simeone and Miller
- Staff Attorney, National Juvenile Defender Center
- Teacher, Montgomery County Public Schools
- Over 700 more in over 30 different fields
HOW IT WORKS:
· Search - Find alumni you’d like to connect with based on their organization, industry, or job function.
· Select - Pick an alum you’d like to consult with based on their profile, availability, and feedback.
· Connect - Meet via phone or email for a career conversation, mock interview, or resume critique.
Sign in with your UMD email address (it takes less than two minutes).
Review these guidelines and tips to make the most of this amazing opportunity! Questions? Contact Crystal Sehlke, Program Director at the University Career Center @ BSOS, at email@example.com or 301-314-7241. This tremendous opportunity to connect with alumni in your field of interest is offered by the Alumni Association and the University Career Center & The President’s Promise.
Notes: No personal phone numbers or emails are exchanged unless it is agreeable to do so during your meeting. You will see “credits/consultation” numbers by the services offered by the Advisors. Disregard this number, as this is an Evisors feature UMD is not using.