Robert Half Legal is seeking and entry level paralegal for a prestigious law firm in Northern Virginia.
Candidates need to be analytical. Potential candidate may be considering law school in the future.
This position offers an excellent opportunity to work closely with attorneys. Job responsibilities include, but not necessarily limited to:
- Review, analysis and maintenance of accounts, generate documents, and manage documents for legal proceedings
- Prepare monthly status reports and recommendations to the Board of Directors for assigned Community Associations
- Perform factual investigation (i.e. locator, asset, and registered agent searches)
- Research governing documents, land records, liens, judgments, bankruptcy filings, and foreclosures
- Docket and track court dates and maintain filing deadlines
- Liaison with attorneys, clients, courts, title/settlement companies, and property owners
Key qualifications/skills to be a successful candidate:
1. Must be organized
2. Must be detail oriented
3. Likes working with numbers
4. Produces quality work products
5. Proficient in Windows Office Suite Excel a plus
6. Multi-task oriented must be able to jump from task to task and be able to pick back up where they left off
7. Capable of working independently
8. Meets deadlines without reminders
9. Follows directions
10. Wants to work
Interested graduates should log in to Careers4Terps and search the job’s ID number (136492) to view the full posting and to apply.