Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

One Final Terrapin Pin


Dear University of Maryland community,
Today is my final day as president of the University of Maryland.
It has been the honor of my lifetime to serve in this role for the past ten years. My wife Barbara and I are most grateful for your welcoming of us as members of the UMD family. We will be proud Terps forever.
Over the past decade, I have given out thousands of turtle pins to students, faculty, staff, alumni, and friends of UMD, as a token of appreciation for your dedication to, and support of, our University. And so, as I bid you farewell, I have one more Terrapin pin to give.
Farewell Wallace Loh
From the bottom of our hearts, Barbara and I thank you, and we wish you all the best in the years ahead.
With appreciation,
Wallace D. Loh
Wallace D. Loh
"Member" of the Class of 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment