Are you considering applying to graduate school?
Do you have questions about:
· Components of the application
· Letters of recommendation
· Statement of purpose
· Graduate Record Exams (GRE) (GMAT) (LSAT)
Are you curious about:
· How students are supported in graduate school?
· How long it takes to get a PhD?
· Whether a Masters degree is a good option?
· Pros and cons of taking a "gap year"?
· Are you interested in forming a study group for the Physics "Subject" GRE exam?
Then come to Why Grad School on Tuesday, November 1, 2016, 3:30 -5:30 pm in the Building III, room 3142 Crockett Theatre. Experts will provide information on the ins and outs of graduate school. Food will be provided.
Please click on the form and RSVP.