Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

A Note About Academic Integrity

 As we move towards the end of the semester, stress is high.  In fact, your workload can be overwhelming. Please remember that your instructors have communicated their expectations, including academic  integrity. This has been a challenging semester, and as we get closer to the end of it, it is really important that you  keep in mind your commitment to the Honor Pledge and the Code of Academic Integrity. If you need help in any  way, please let me know and I will do my best to support you. I am sure your instructors will all be supportive if you need help. Remember, it is our responsibility to ensure  academic integrity for the benefit of everyone in your classes and the CCJS@USG program, and I am reminding you to do your part to uphold it.

Happy Thanksgiving and good luck in the final weeks of the semester.

Dr. Stickle

No comments:

Post a Comment